Monday, September 5, 2016

[gita-talk] Can u help me in surrendering myself fully to the God?

 

Can you help me in surrendering myself fully to the God? 

Regards, Mukesh Agarwal, 




--------------------------------------------------
I too want to surrender to God's will rather i have but problems in my life keep on disturbing me though I am very old and there is nothing for me to aspire for but my husband's health has all along been a diversion . It always pained me .

Chaman nigam
------

श्री नरिंदर भंडारीजी का कथन
Surrender can be desired, but cannot be willed.
समझना है।
विस्तारसे समझायें कब कोई desire करता है (और कैसे करता है?)?
और कब कोई will करता है (और कैसे करता है?)?
दोनों क्रियाओंमें मन, बुद्धि और अहं की भूमिका भी विस्तारसे बतायें।
सविनय,
साधक

------------------------------------------------------
Ram Ram  

The Lord readily accepts those who take refuge in Him,  even if it is merely by words.  It is due to His boundless grace.  Therefore just once with a true and sincere heart, with determination,  tell Him 'O'  Lord I am Yours !  I am no one elses !'  
This body and this world will not remain with you,  whereas,  God will never leave you.   

Now be at ease -  He will take care of the rest !   

Meera Das,   Ram Ram  

--------------------------------------------------

Dear Mukesh Ji,

Surrender can be desired, but cannot be willed. 

It is an Happening; a Gift from God and Existence to the earnest Seeker, who is meditating regularly, and living moment to moment,  according to the Guidance of his Guru, to whom he has surrendered, as also according to the Guidance of the words of the Scriptures, and the Sages.

~ ~ Narinder Bhandari

---------------------------------------------------------

Dear Respected Mr. Mukesh Ji,

You can surrender to God by "Thinking Divine, 24/7". Your moderators say that I
am wrong to say what I say to you all. If they are correct then why cannot help you all?
I have already reached "nirvan/moksha" by this method in less than 10 years while you 
people are are not going anywhere. This is life.

Bye!

notesav

-------------------------------------------------------------------

ShriHari 

Namasteji,   

Have your read Swamiji's book Sharanagati ?  Please do read it.  

Other pravachan link in Hindi -  


Please listen an then get back to us.  

Gita Talk Moderators,   Ram Ram  

============================== ===========
LIKE our English FACEBOOK page 









__._,_.___

Posted by: Sadhak <sadhak_insight@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

All past 4925+ messages are accessible and searchable at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gita-talk/

28,000+ sadhakas

A list of all topics discussed in 2009 along with their links are at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gita-talk/message/3189

.

__,_._,___

No comments: