Monday, November 2, 2015

[gita-talk] Why some masters say to believe - I am God and others I am just a servant for God ?

 

Very good video.  May I ask why some master say to believe "I am God /  I am Shiva",  whereas others say to think,  "I am just a servant for God /  I am dust before God?"  Is it because if those who believe they are their desires and karma,  think they are God,  will be disillusioned because they don't even know themselves ?  

What does Swamiji say ?   

Shiva Sadhak

========================

ENGLISH:   www.swamiramsukhdasji.net
HINDI:   www.swamiramsukhdasji.org

__._,_.___

Posted by: Sadhak <sadhak_insight@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
All past 4925+ messages are accessible and searchable at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gita-talk/

28,000+ sadhakas

A list of all topics discussed in 2009 along with their links are at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gita-talk/message/3189

.

__,_._,___

No comments: