Tuesday, September 1, 2015

[gita-talk] I Still Feel the Body is Mine - Please Help !

 

In book -  For Salvation of Mankind,  pertaining to the question -  

What Should a Man do to Attain Salvation  ?   Swamiji says -  
A man should firmly accept that four facts,  and he will attain salvation -  

1.  Nothing is mine at all
2.  I need nothing at all
3.  I have not the least relationship with anyone
4.  God alone is mine.   

I am stuck on 1.   Nothing is mine at all.   Though I would like to firmly accept,  deeply I still feel  the body is mine.    Through vivek,  I can understand Swamiji's deliberations on this subject, but I can't shake of the link with the body.     Please help !  

A seeker of Truth !  



================================


HINDI:   www.swamiramsukhdasji.org     

__._,_.___

Posted by: Sadhak <sadhak_insight@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
All past 4925+ messages are accessible and searchable at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gita-talk/

28,000+ sadhakas

A list of all topics discussed in 2009 along with their links are at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gita-talk/message/3189

.

__,_._,___

No comments: