Sunday, December 14, 2014

[gita-talk] Isolation since becoming engaged in Bhajan

 

As I have become more involved in worship of God,  I find that my family gets less and less invitations from friends etc.   I want to clarify that this is not something that is very bothersome to me personally, and I see it as more time and opportunity for bhajan.   But,  the rest of the family is feeling isolation from the friends, get-together,   fun events,  holiday celebrations etc.   The family members do need some form of recreation,   how do I help make my family member's lives more satisfying?  

Please help !  

Anaamika 

--------------------------------------

HINDI:        www.swamiramsukhdasji.org

__._,_.___

Posted by: Sadhak <sadhak_insight@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
All past 4925+ messages are accessible and searchable at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gita-talk/

28,000+ sadhakas

A list of all topics discussed in 2009 along with their links are at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gita-talk/message/3189

.

__,_._,___

No comments: